Hello!!!!! So for any trip, a girl needs one of her best friends, and in my case that would be my make-up. When I go on trips, I want to look my best, and there’s nothing that a little bit of MAC or Maybelline can’t do to help my pictures look flawless. So here are the items that I will be taking:
1. Make-up Bags: I’m taking 2 on this trip; the first is my Orla Kiely Make-up bag that I got during the first collaboration that the designer did with Target. Now this pattern is no longer available, but another collection was recently released. For the second bag, it’s a small pencil case that I got at H&M a few years ago, and for this bag, I use it to place my foundation, lipstick, oil sheets, and brush when I’m heading out for the day, instead of bring a huge bag.
2. Face Moisturizer and Primer: Now when I say I live for theses, I actually do LIVE FOR THESE!!! For my moisturizer I use Neutrogena’s Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer with Sun Screen, which has become a staple in my collection, along with Neutrogena’s Shine Control and Healthy Skin Primers that I mix together and use under my foundation.
3. Foundation: I use M.A.C.’s NW45 Powder, along with an ECO Tools Kabuki Brush that I got at Target.
4. Eyes: First we start with the eyebrows (a must); NYX’s 903 Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil, NYX’S Eyebrow Shaper EBS01, NYX’s Eyebrow Cake Powder, and Maybelline’s Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara. Second, the eyes: Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer, NYX’s Nude Matte Shadow in Deep Brown, Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara, and NYC’s Lovatics by Demi Nude Palette (LOVE, LOVE)
5. Brushes- Now for these, I use these on my eyes. The first brush is a smudging brush that I got years ago in a set from Nordstrom’s Rack. The second one is an Elf brush that you can either get from both Wal-Mart and Target and the last two are from M.A.C. The first M.A.C. brush is a shading brush, while the second one is an angled brush that I use if I’m adding on a black powdered line.
6. Lipsticks- Now I know that these shades are very fall like, but I’m a woman who likes deep reds, browns, and purples. These four shades are the ones that I use on an almost daily basis and have become a staple in my make-up bag. The shades, which are all Mattes are: Instigator (Deep blackened plum), Antique Velvet (Intense Brown), Viva Glam Ariana (Deep dark plum), and Heroine (Bright purple).
7. Essentials- For the last part, I will be bring with me, my Elf Makeup Mist & Set, which sets the face, my Elf Makeup Facial Wipes, Oil-Absorbing Sheets that I got from Target, and a compact mirror, tweezers, and fingernail clippers all from Revlon that was purchased at Target.
So that’s all that I plan to take on my trip, and I hope you all enjoyed, and I can’t wait to post more about my trip!!!!!